Sunday, April 13, 2008

"The Wife" and "HRC"


While the two of us are not as famous as the "talking-head" couples on national television, the picture above makes it clear who a certain woman in my life, who most often refers to me as "The Husband", is supporting for President.

Several of our local political wags have suggested that I have my picture taken with Mr. Obama. Then we could litter our fireplaces with pictures of the person who is obviously going to win and the person who is obviously going to loose.

To suggest which one is which, would put an unbelievable amount of stress on a relationship, that is in reality, the best of both worlds for each of us. And besides, I have a famed personal letter from a former President in my library from, let's see ... his name was ... hummmmm, oh yes, Clinton.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were married!!!

Doorman-Priest said...

So, which one's which then?

Yard[D]og said...

Trouble maker! :)