Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I GOT SO MAD ..



The fanatic La Rouche people showed up at my local market with this poster. I got so mad I walked into the market found the manager who just happen to be standing around 20 people and very loudly insisted that "I objected to that awful poster and that if you don't remove it I would never, never come back here." I must admit to surprising even myself; I don't think I have ever done anything like that before.

The manager immediately moved away allowing me to follow him and told me that he had called the police who at that moment came driving up. I didn't stay around to find out what happened. As I left I said to the two people at the table, "Take your poster and crawl back into the hole you came from."

My family was deeply effect by WWII. Friends of mine had family who died in concentration camps ... I can't go on. But to compare President Obama's plans for health overhaul to something from the Nazi era is ludicrous and just plan insane!

2 comments:

Doorman-Priest said...

I saw this in our press. I was outraged too.

the Reverend boy said...

In my opinion what really is throwing people into a tizzy is that you have a whole bunch of white people who cannot bear the thought of a black president.

If he were white, the insanity would not nearly be as much.